The Relationship between an Agent & Broker/Owner should be like that of an Employer (Agent) and Employee (Broker) NOT the other way around.
- They know in advance what they are looking for
- They use reason and logic
- They want to hire somebody to do a very important job for them
Make an informed decision
You need to know in advance:
- The kind of Broker you want
- The important questions to ask
- The things that are most important to you
The 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing a Brokerage
- Choosing the Broker who promises the highest commission split even if the split seems to be unrealistic.
- Choosing the Broker who promises to save you money by paying for signs, cards or marketing.
- Choosing the “nicest” Broker.
- Choosing an Broker who works all by themselves, because you think they will provide you more personal attention and an over abundant of “qualified Leads.”
Get Your FREE Book of Benefits
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.